Ok, I tend to have some moments of creative inspiration in the kitchen. Sometimes it ends in a… well, not so much… But this one ended in a Yuuuummmmmyyyyyy.
When I was little, banana’s foster was one of my FAVORITE desserts!
Ok, a big part of that was because they would light stuff on fire when it was prepared table side. All piro tendencies aside, I loved the cinnamon-buttery goodness mixed with the creamy vanilla banana flavors.
Now, you can have all that goodness in a, get this… HEALTHY, smoothie (I like to prepare it warm).
Here’s the recipe!
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup hot chai spice tea freshly brewed
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 single serve packet of stevia
- Add all ingredients in a blender, with only half the amount of the hot chai (too hot of liquid may = a blender explosion 😉
- Blend 20-30sec in a high power blender.
- Mix in the hot chai by pouring back and forth between your mug and the blender!